Spend a fantastic fishing holiday here and enjoy the magnificent nature. Directly in the immediate vicinity are Fjordhytte 16 and 23. The kitchen serves to prepare mostly fresh fish. The adjoining dining table offers 8 people enough space to dine. Even the living room invites you to relax in front of the stove, to spend comfortable hours here. The cottage has two bathrooms each with toilet, sink and shower. In the house you will find five bedrooms, each with two sleeping possibilities and thus enough opportunities to spend the holiday together.
Experience Norway up close at this spot directly on the fjord - you can fish from the jetty or the rentable motorboat - the owner will be happy to give you good fishing tips. Enjoy nature, relax and rejuvenate for many days of the year.
The holiday home is centrally located and is a good starting point for fishing on the fjord, hiking in the mountains and sightseeing of many impressive sights of the Sogn-og Fjordane region. After reading the description of our activities, you can get an impression of some of the many attractions in the area.
The mighty and extremely deep Sognefjord is known far beyond its borders for its numerous destinations and certainly offers you unforgettable impressions and moments. Always worth a visit is the Jotunheimen National Park, where long walks and beautiful views of nature are possible.
As a further excursion destination, the Jostedalsbreen Glacier National Park is Europe's largest ice mass.
Here young and old can participate in guided glacier tours and look into the deep blue crevasses of the eternal ice. The Flamsbahn proves to be a favorite with children - it carries you high up into the beautiful mountains of Norway.
Very close to the house there are good hiking possibilities, to call here would be the National Park Stølsheimen at Ortnevik, reachable in about 5 minutes by car. The owner of the holiday home will gladly give you good information about hiking possibilities in the area.
Another option is a day trip by speedboat to Bergen and back. Your stay in Bergen would be about 4 - 5 hours.
Scenically, Sogn- og Fjordane is one of Norway's most popular hiking regions. Kayaking on fjords and glacial lakes and cruising / fjord cruises are among the most popular tourist activities.
The following services are included in the rental price
• Wood for the stove, by the owner on request.
The following services are not included in the rental price
• Powerboats with 5 hp, 9.9 hp, 20 hp, 25 hp and 60 hp
• Gasoline for the motorboat
• Electricity is charged extra about 18 cents per kilowatt hour or NOK 1.5 per kilowatt hour
• Arrival, food
• Bed linen, but bookable
• Towels, but bookable
• Final cleaning, but bookable.
On request bookable additional services
• 2 motorboats 5 HP petrol engine approx. EUR 110.- (NOK 1.000.-) per week per motorboat
• Alternatively on daily basis: Motorboat 5 hp petrol engine approx. EUR 23.- (NOK 200.-) per day per motorboat
• 2 motorboats 9.9 hp petrol engine approx. EUR 130.- (NOK 1.200.-) per week per motorboat
• Alternatively on a daily basis: motorboat 9.9 hp petrol engine approx. EUR 38.- (NOK 350.-) per day per motorboat
• 2 motor boats 1 x 20 hp and 1 x 25 hp petrol engine approx. EUR 248.- (NOK 2,300.-) per week per motorboat
• Alternatively on a daily basis: Motorboat 20 or 25 hp petrol engine approx. EUR 55.- (NOK 500.-) per day per motorboat
• 1 motor boat 60 hp petrol engine approx. EUR 375.- (NOK 3,500.-) per week per motorboat, only allowed with a boat license
• Bed linen with towels per set per person about EUR 17.- (NOK 150.-) per stay
• Final cleaning approx. EUR 85.- NOK 800.-
• These services can be ordered and paid locally in Norwegian kroner in cash
• You are welcome to bring your own bed linen, towels and cleaning.
• Location of the holiday home Fjordhytte-17 near N-5962 Bjordal
• Size of the house about 150 m², for max. 8 people on 2 floors
• built in 1928, renovated in 2008
• Distance to neighboring houses approx. 30 m
• Pets possible, on request
• Nature plot around the house
• 2 parking spaces at the cottage
• Distance to the Sognefjord: approx. 50 m
• Location of the holiday home about 15 meters above sea level / Sognefjord
• Distance to the boats: approx. 50 m
• Supermarket about 7 km to Bjordal
• Nearest gas station in Bjordal approx. 7 km
• Restaurant / Hotel / Kiosk about 30 km to Stordalen
• Next town is Bjordal
• Bank about 35 km to Høyanger
• Charcoal grill
• Garden furniture
• 1 freezer approx. 150 l
• Several motor boats from 5 hp to 60 hp can be rented, reservation at booking or on site
• 1 filleting table
• Contact person / owner for questions about the holiday home, motorboat or instruction at the boat
• No rental from November 1st to March 30th.
Living / Kitchen
• Living room
• Water heater
• electric stove with oven
• Coffee machine
• Sink with cold and warm water
• freezer approx. 150 l
• Washing machine
• Color TV
• Free Internet, Wi-Fi
• Electric heating
• Vacuum cleaner
• 3 bedrooms each with a double bed for 2 persons. Size of the mattresses: 2 x 90 x 200 cm
• 2 bedrooms with two single beds each for 1 person. Size of the mattresses: 75 x 200 cm, one of them a cot with mattress size 75 x 170 cm
• 2 bathrooms with 2 showers, 2 hand basins and 2 toilets
• Hot and cold water
• Washing machine
• Underfloor heating in the bathroom.
Via the button Activities, you get to the descriptions with photos of our trip possibilities mentioned below, which are possible from the holiday home.
Word Heritage Cruise a day cruise with the ferry
Norway in a Nutshell, discover Norway in a day
Milk Churns Fjord tour, a day trip by boat along the coast
Norwegian Wild Salmon Center
Hove stone church
Hopperstad Stave Church one of the most beautiful wooden churches in Norway
Arrival time approx. From 16.00 o'clock to 22.00 o'clock or possibly after arrangement
Departure time until 9:00 am
From mid-May to mid-September arrival day and departure day only on Saturdays.
In low season from early April to May and from September to late November free arrival and departure. But only bookable through us, not possible online.
Arrival times by car to the house
• From the ferry terminal Bergen about 2 hours
• From the ferry port Stavanger approx. 6 h
• from Kristiansand ferry terminal and Larvik approx. 8 hours
• 8 hours from the Oslo ferry port
Bergen Flesland is the closest airport to the holiday home. You can arrive by rental car, speedboat or bus to the house. We generally recommend a rental car The journey time from the airport Bergen-Flesland to the house is about 2.5 hours.
• from the airport Bergen approx. 2.5 h
• from the airport Stavanger approx. 6 h.
The owner of the holiday home will gladly give you information about good fishing spots on request.
In the vicinity of the house you can catch the following fish. Salmon, pollack, mackerel, tusk and ling, just to name a few.
In Ortnevik about 10 km from the house there is a salmon-bearing river.
You can clean your fish caught at the Filetierbank and then prepare it freshly in the holiday home.
Fishing in the fjord is free and no fishing license is required.
It always makes fun in good weather by motorboat to explore the surroundings of the house from the fjord. Or you simply drive to relax on the water, enjoy the sun and the peace.
To the house you can rent one or more motor boats on a daily or weekly basis. Reserve your motorboat right when ordering the holiday home or rent it on site.
The rent of the motor boat is not included in the rental price of the holiday home. If you want to rent one of the motor boats, you will receive a briefing on the motorboat on your arrival. You will find the prices for the various motor boats in the description of the holiday home.
Technical data of motor boats
2 motorboats with 5 hp
Length approx. 4.30 meters
Power: 5 hp with 2-Tackter outboard motor
2 motorboats with 9.9 hp
Length approx. 4.30 meters
Width approx: 1.70 meters
Performance: 9.9 hp with 2-Tackter outboard engine
2 motor boats 1 x 20 hp and 1 x 25 hp
Length approx. 5.50 meters
Width approx: 2.10 meters
Performance: 20 or 25 hp with 4-tached outboard motor
1 motorboat 60 hp (boat license required)
Length approx. 5.80 meters
Power: 60 hp outboard engine
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Um unser Buchungssystem in vollem Umfang zu nutzen, bitten wir Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu bestätigen.
(Sie können Ihre Entscheidung jederzeit mit einer E-Mail an email@example.com widerrufen.)
Die Datenschutzerklärung wurde noch nicht akzeptiert!
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Saison 2019-9||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 07 September 2019||Tuesday, 31 December 2019||490.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-1||Fjordhytte||1||8||Wednesday, 01 January 2020||Friday, 08 May 2020||490.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-2||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 09 May 2020||Friday, 22 May 2020||579.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-3||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 23 May 2020||Friday, 12 June 2020||669.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-4||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 13 June 2020||Friday, 03 July 2020||802.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-5||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 04 July 2020||Friday, 14 August 2020||892.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-6||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 15 August 2020||Friday, 21 August 2020||802.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-7||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 22 August 2020||Friday, 28 August 2020||669.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-8||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 29 August 2020||Friday, 04 September 2020||579.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-9||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 05 September 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||490.00€ per week||7||28|