Fjordhytte-23 is the red of the two cottages in Bjordal right on the Sognefjord. Both houses are rented to holiday guests. The yellow neighboring house can be found at Fjordhytte-16 on our homepage. Spend a fantastic holiday here and enjoy the magnificent nature. Quite typical of the country was worked in the interior with lots of wood, which spreads warmth, comfort and cosiness. An open kitchen serves to prepare mostly fresh fish and also allows a fantastic view over the fjord. The adjoining dining table offers 6 people enough space to dine. The living room invites you to relax in order to spend comfortable hours here. The cottage has two bathrooms each with toilet, sink and shower. In the house you will find four bedrooms and thus enough opportunities to spend the holiday together. Some photos inside are from the identical neighboring house. The photos differ in detail.
Experience Norway up close at this spot directly on the fjord - you can fish from the jetty or the rentable motorboat - the owner will be happy to give you good fishing tips. Enjoy nature, relax and rejuvenate for many days of the year.
The holiday home is centrally located and is a good starting point for fishing on the fjord, hiking in the mountains and sightseeing of many impressive sights of the Sogn-og Fjordane region. After reading the description of our activities, you can get an impression of some of the many attractions in the area.
The mighty and extremely deep Sognefjord is known far beyond its borders for its numerous destinations and certainly offers you unforgettable impressions and moments. Always worth a visit is the Jotunheimen National Park, where long walks and beautiful views of nature are possible.
The following services are included in the rental price
• Holiday house
• Internet connection
• Wood for the stove, at the owner on request.
The following services are not included in the rental price
• Motorboats with 9.9 hp, 20 hp, 25 hp, 50 hp and 60 hp
• Petrol for the motorboat
• Electricity is billed about 18 cents per kilowatt hour or NOK 1,5 per kilowatt hour
• Arrival, meals
• Bedding, but bookable
• Towels, but bookable
• Final cleaning, but bookable.
Additional services bookable on request
• 3 motor boats 9,9 hp petrol engine approx. EUR 125.- (NOK 1,000.-) per week per motorboat
• Alternatively on a daily basis: motorboat 9,9 hp petrol engine approx. EUR 38.- (NOK 300.-) per day per motorboat
• 2 motor boats 1 x 20 hp and 1x 25 hp gasoline engine approx. EUR 275.- (NOK 2,200.-) per week per motorboat
• Alternatively on a daily basis: motorboat 20 or 25 hp gasoline engine approx. EUR 63.- (NOK 500.-) per day per motorboat
• Bed linen with towels per set per person about EUR 19.- (NOK 150.-) per stay
• Final cleaning approx. EUR 100.- NOK 800.-
• These services can be ordered and are payable locally in Norwegian kronas
• Linen, towels and final cleaning can be brought with you.
• Location of the holiday house Fjordhytte-16 near N-5962 Bjordal
• Size of the holiday house approx. 100 m², for max. 8 people on 2 floors
• Year of construction 2001
• Distance to the neighboring house, directly adjacent
• No pets, possibly on request
• Nature plot around the holiday house
• 2 parking spaces at the holiday house
• Distance to Sognefjord: approx. 5 m
• Location of the cottages about 2 meters above sea level / Sognefjord
• Distance to the boats: approx. 10 m
• Supermarket approx. 7 km to Bjordal
• Nearest gas station in Bjordal about 7 km
• Restaurant / hotel / kiosk about 30 km to Stordalen
• The nearest town is Bjordal
• Bank about 35 km to Høyanger
• Charcoal grill
• Garden furniture
• 1 freezer approx. 250 l
• Several motorboats with 9.9 hp to 25 hp can be rented, reservations made at the time of booking or on the spot
• 1 filleting table
• Contact person / owner for questions about the holiday house, motor boat or instruction on the boat
• No rental from 1 December to 1 April.
Living / Kitchen
• Living room with well equipped kitchen
• Electric oven with oven
• Coffee machine
• Sink with cold and warm water
• DVD player
• Free internet, W-lan
• Electric heating
• Vacuum cleaner.
• 4 bedrooms each with a double bed for 2 persons. Size of the mattress: 2 x 90 x 200 cm
• The double beds can be used as single beds
• Stove in a bedroom.
• 2 bathrooms with 2 showers, 2 hand wash basins and 2 WC
• Hot and cold water
• Washing machine
• Underfloor heating in the bathroom.
By clicking the Activities button, you will be taken to the descriptions with photos of our below mentioned excursion possibilities, which are possible from the holiday house.
Word Heritage Cruise a day cruise with the ferry boat
Norway in a Nutshell, discover Norway in a day
Milk cans Fjordtour, a day trip by boat along the coast
Norwegian Wildlachs Center
Hopperstad is one of the most beautiful wooden churches in Norway
Arrival time approx. From 4 pm to 10 pm or possibly after arrangement
Departure time until 9.00 am
From mid-May to mid-September, arrival and departure day only on Saturdays.
From mid-September to mid-May, autumn-spring arrival day and departure day freely selectable,
Booking however ur over us since not bookable online.
Traveling by car to the holiday house
• From the ferry port Bergen approx. 2 hours
• From the ferry port Stavanger approx. 6 h
• from ferry port Kristiansand and Larvik about 8 hours
• from the ferry port Oslo about 8 hours
• from the airfield Bergen approx. 2,5 h
• from the airport Stavanger approx. 6 hrs.
Bergen Flesland is the nearest airport at the holiday house. You can travel by car, speedboat or bus to the holiday house. We recommend a rental car The journey time from the Bergen-Flesland airfield to the holiday house is about 2.5 hours.
The owner of the house will gladly provide you with information on good fishing spots.
In the vicinity of the holiday house you can catch the following fish. Saithe, pollack, mackerel, lumb and leng to name a few.
In Ortnevik about 10 km from the holiday house there is a salmon river.
You can clean your caught fish at the Filetierbank, then prepare it in the holiday home.
Fishing in the fjord is free and no fishing permit is required.
It is always nice to be able to explore the surroundings of the holiday home from the fjord by boat. Or you simply go to relax on the water, enjoy the sun and the tranquility.
To the house you can rent one or several motor boats on a daily or weekly basis. Reserve your motorboat directly when ordering the holiday home or rent it gladly on site.
The rent of the motor boat is not included in the rental price of the holiday house. If you want to rent one of the motor boats, you will get an introduction to the motorboat on your arrival. The prices for the various motor boats can be found in the description of the holiday house.
Technical data of motor boats
3 powerboats with 9.9 hp
Length: about 4.30 meters
Width: about 1.70 meters
Power: 9.9 hp with outboard motor
2 powerboats 1 x 20 hp and 1x 25 hp
Length approx.: 5.50 meters
Width approx.: 2,10 meters
Power: 20 or 25 hp with outboard motor
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Um unser Buchungssystem in vollem Umfang zu nutzen, bitten wir Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu bestätigen.
(Sie können Ihre Entscheidung jederzeit mit einer E-Mail an email@example.com widerrufen.)
Die Datenschutzerklärung wurde noch nicht akzeptiert!
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Saison 2019-9||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 07 September 2019||Tuesday, 31 December 2019||614.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-1||Fjordhytte||1||8||Wednesday, 01 January 2020||Friday, 08 May 2020||507.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-2||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 09 May 2020||Friday, 22 May 2020||507.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-3||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 23 May 2020||Friday, 12 June 2020||786.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-4||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 13 June 2020||Friday, 03 July 2020||895.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-5||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 04 July 2020||Friday, 14 August 2020||995.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-6||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 15 August 2020||Friday, 21 August 2020||895.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-7||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 22 August 2020||Friday, 28 August 2020||786.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-8||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 29 August 2020||Friday, 04 September 2020||507.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-9||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 05 September 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||507.00€ per week||7||28|