This holiday home is located near the famous Hardangerfjord, in the Hordaland region in the Kvinnherad commune. It is about 250 meters from the fjord on a wooded natural plot. In the neighborhood of this holiday home are another 3 cottages, so this place is ideal to make a holiday with a friendly family.
The countless windows of the house provide light and friendliness that this object radiates. On the ground floor you will find a comfortably furnished living room, an open kitchen with adjoining dining area and a bathroom.
Many fish can be caught in the Hardangerfjord, such as cod, saithe, mackerel, plaice, ling, monkfish and salmon. Fishing in Hardangerfjord is a great experience even for beginners. In Norway you do not need a fishing license in the fjord.
The environment of the holiday home offers its guests excellent attractions such as the Folgefonna Glacier and many other attractions. Experience from here the spectacular contrasts of the country, when the view from high on the eternal ice down deep into the blue-green glittering valley. Be inspired by the activities in the Folgefonn National Park, which presents you from guided glacier tours with insights into deep blue crevasses to kayak tours on the glacier lake nature close up.
Shops can be found in the small town of Rosendal or through the tunnel on the other side to Odda.
Further information can be found in the house or in the tourist information. Also visit the "activities" on this homepage. Here you can immediately get an overview of the surroundings of the house.
In the neighboring house FH-40 is a sauna, which you can use together with the neighbor. The sauna has access from the outside.
The following services are included in the rental price
• Internet + TV German channels
• Electricity and water
• Wood for the wood stove
The following services are not included in the rental price
• Motorboat with 9.9 hp, but can be rented
• Gasoline for the motorboat
• Arrival, food
• Bed linen, but bookable
• Towels, but bookable
• Final cleaning, but bookable.
On request bookable additional services
• Motorboat with 9,9 hp approx. EUR 110.- NOK 1,000.- / week only rentable on a weekly basis
• 1 bed linen per set / person approx. EUR 11.- NOK 100.- per stay
• 1 towel per set / person approx. EUR 6.- NOK 50.- per stay
• Final cleaning about EUR 70.- NOK 600.-
• 1 baby chair + 1 baby bed approx. EUR 16.- NOK 150.- per stay
• You are welcome to provide these services with your order, payment on the spot in NOK
• You can bring your own bed linen, towels and cleaning.
• Location of the holiday home at N-5470 Rosendal
• Property size approx. 62 m² for 7 persons
• Year 1982
• 2 pets allowed, please register
• Natural property
• Parking on the property directly at the house
• Distance to the fjord: approx. 250 m
• Distance to the boat: about 8 km
• Location of the holiday home about 40 meters above sea level
• Restaurant / Kiosk / Doctor / Post Office / Shopping 8 km
• Rosendal approx. 8 km
• Charcoal grill
• Garden furniture
• Sauna in the neighboring house FH-40, access from the outside
• Owner as local contact.
Living / Kitchen
• Living room with kitchen
• 1 electric cooker with 4 burners
• 1 coffee maker
• Sink with cold and warm water
• Refrigerator about 100 liters
• Freezer approx. 100 liters
• Television German channels
• Internet Wi-Fi
• Electric heating
• Vacuum cleaner
• 1 bedroom with 1 bunk bed, 2 persons
• 1 bedroom with 1 bunk bed, 2 persons
• 1 bedroom with 1 bunk bed, 3 persons
• Cot for the toddler on prior order possible
• 1 bathroom with 1 toilet, 1 wash hand basin
• 1 washing machine
• Underfloor heating
Via the button Activities, you get to the descriptions with photos of our trip possibilities mentioned below, which are possible from the holiday home.
Hike to the Ænes valley
Hike to Bondhusbreen in Sundal
Hike to the Buer Glacier in Odda
Guided glacier tours over the Folgefonna
Swimming trip by motorboat to Sild
Hike on the Malmangernuten
Barony in Rosendal
Trip to Bergen
Tyssedal power plant
Røldal stave church
Jondal summer ski center
Arrival time from 16.00 clock to 22 clock or possibly by appointment
Departure time until 9.00
From mid-May to mid-September arrival day and departure day only on Saturdays.
From mid-September to mid-May, autumn-spring day of arrival and departure day selectable, but booking only about us as not online bookable on our website.
Arrival times by car to the house
• From the ferry terminal Bergen 2 hours,
• Kristiansand Ferry Terminal 5 - 6 hours,
• 5 - 6 hours from Larvik Ferry Port, 6 hours from Oslo Ferry Port.
Bergen Flesland is the closest airport to the holiday home. You can arrive with the car very well to the house. We generally recommend renting a car. The arrival time by car from the airport Bergen-Flesland to the house is about 2.5 hours.
There are plenty of fishing possibilities in the fjord, and you can go fishing with the motorboat. The owner is happy to give you fishing tips and an excerpt of a nautical chart.
In this holiday home, the owner offers guests to rent his motorboat on a weekly basis. The price for the motorboat can be found under the house description. You can see photos of the motorboat in the slide show.
Technical data of the motor boat
Boat type: Vernøy 430 SL
Length about 4.30 m
Power 9.9 hp, outboard engine
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Um unser Buchungssystem in vollem Umfang zu nutzen, bitten wir Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu bestätigen.
(Sie können Ihre Entscheidung jederzeit mit einer E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org widerrufen.)
Die Datenschutzerklärung wurde noch nicht akzeptiert!
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Saison 2020-1||Fjordhytte||1||7||Wednesday, 01 January 2020||Friday, 08 May 2020||505.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-2||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 09 May 2020||Friday, 22 May 2020||505.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-3||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 23 May 2020||Friday, 12 June 2020||583.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-4||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 13 June 2020||Friday, 03 July 2020||700.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-5||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 04 July 2020||Friday, 14 August 2020||778.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-6||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 15 August 2020||Friday, 21 August 2020||700.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-7||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 22 August 2020||Friday, 28 August 2020||583.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-8||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 29 August 2020||Friday, 04 September 2020||505.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-9||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 05 September 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||505.00€ per week||7||28|