This holiday home is situated in picturesque surroundings near the Hardangerfjord near Rosendal. The comfortably furnished holiday home in typical Norwegian style welcomes you with a spacious living and dining area. The large windows offer a wonderful view of the surroundings. It is followed by a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. The bathroom has a sink, toilet, shower and a washing machine.
On the terrace it is wonderful to rest, eat, read and catch every ray of sunshine. Whether with a grill or by the fire - grilled fish or a delicious steak are always a treat.
Before the dining pleasure, however, is the fishing. With the motorboat it goes out to the water to catch cod, saithe, ling, mackerel, redfish or other fish species. But excursions into the surrounding area are also an unforgettable experience by boat. For anglers there are salmon rivers with salmon and sea trout in the area. The fishing licenses for the salmon rivers are inexpensive and cost about NOK 100.- per day.
Excellent destinations for your holiday in Norway are well-marked hiking trails to the surrounding mountains and valleys in unspoiled nature. From Sunndal you can reach the glacier gate of Folgefonn Glacier via paths, past the refreshing Bondhus Lake. Marvel at the huge ice masses of the prehistoric times.
Make your way through the tunnel to the well-known fruit growing region on the Hardanger. Here you can enjoy seasonal freshly harvested fruit and let yourself be surprised what is behind the next fjord turn. Past waterfalls you will find your favorite place.
A trip to ancient exhibitions and museums completes your holiday experiences. Lively and very warm tradition is preserved here. The offer in the area is great. Dedicated locals take you back in time and then offer traditional Norwegian dishes and the beloved waffles with compote.
The nearest major town is Rosendal in about 8 km away. Here, the harbor attracts the guests as a welcome greeting. With the Hardangerfjord Express, a speedboat, you can easily reach the city of Bergen from here. Tourist information provides you with all the necessary information and current events. Nostalgic buildings and cafés invite you to linger. Supermarkets, sports shops, boutiques and restaurants are just as much part of the village as the beautiful Barony Rosendal - a small romantic castle from the 16th century. Here cultural events take place throughout the summer, which are well worth a visit even without Norwegian knowledge.
The following services are included in the rental price
• Internet + TV German channels
• Electricity and water
• Wood for the wood stove
The following services are not included in the rental price
• Motorboat with 9.9 hp, but can be rented
• Gasoline for the motorboat
• Arrival, food
• Bed linen, but bookable
• Towels, but bookable
• Final cleaning, but bookable.
On request bookable additional services
• Rental price for motorboat with 9.9 hp approx. EUR 110.- NOK 1,000.- / week can only be rented on a weekly basis
• 1 bed linen per set / person approx. EUR 11.- NOK 100.- per stay
• 1 towel per set / person approx. EUR 6.- NOK 50.- per stay
• Final cleaning about EUR 70.- NOK 600.-
• 1 baby chair + 1 baby bed approx. EUR 16.- NOK 150.- per stay
• You are welcome to provide these services with your order, payment on the spot in NOK
• You can bring your own bed linen, towels and cleaning.
• Location of the holiday home at N-5470 Rosendal
• Property size approx. 83 m² for 6 persons
• built in 1994
• 2 pets allowed, please register
• Natural property
• Parking on the property directly at the house
• Distance to the fjord: approx. 200 m
• Distance to the boat: about 8 km
• Location of the holiday home about 40 meters above sea level
• Restaurant / Kiosk / Doctor / Post Office / Shopping 8 km
• Rosendal approx. 8 km
• Charcoal grill
• Garden furniture
• Owner as local contact.
Living / Kitchen
• Living room with kitchen
• 1 electric cooker with 4 burners
• 1 coffee maker
• Sink with cold and warm water
• Refrigerator about 100 liters
• freezer approx. 450 liters
• Television German channels
• Internet Wi-Fi
• Electric heating
• Vacuum cleaner - no
• 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 2 persons
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 2 persons
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 2 persons
• Cot for the toddler on prior order possible
• 1 bathroom with 1 toilet, 1 wash hand basin
• 1 washing machine
• Underfloor heating
Via the button Activities, you get to the descriptions with photos of our trip possibilities mentioned below, which are possible from the holiday home.
Hike to the Ænes valley
Hike to Bondhusbreen in Sunndal
Hike to the Buer Glacier in Odda
Guided glacier tours over the Folgefonna
Swimming trip by motorboat to Sild
Hike on the Malmangernuten
Barony in Rosendal
Trip to Bergen
Tyssedal power plant
Røldal stave church
Jondal summer ski center
Arrival time from 16.00 clock to 22 o`clock or possibly by appointment
Departure time until 10,00 o'clock
Arrival day and departure day in high season, from early June to late August only from Sunday to Sunday possible. Free arrival and departure in low season.
Arrival times by car to the house
• From the ferry terminal Bergen 2.5 hours,
• Kristiansand Ferry Terminal 5 - 6 hours,
• 5 - 6 hours from Larvik Ferry Port, 6 hours from Oslo Ferry Port.
Bergen Flesland is the closest airport to the holiday home. You can arrive with a rental car, speedboat or bus to the house. We generally recommend renting a car. The arrival time by car from the airport Bergen-Flesland to the house is about 2.5 hours.
There are a lot possibilities to catch a fish in the fjord, and you can go fishing with the motorboat. The owner is happy to give you fishing tips and an excerpt of a nautical chart.
In this holiday home, the owner offers guests to rent his motorboat on a weekly basis. The price for the motorboat can be found under the house description. You can see photos of the motorboat in the slide show.
Technical data of the motor boat
Boat type: Vernøy 430 SL
Length about 4.30 m
Power 9.9 hp, outboard engine
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Um unser Buchungssystem in vollem Umfang zu nutzen, bitten wir Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu bestätigen.
(Sie können Ihre Entscheidung jederzeit mit einer E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org widerrufen.)
Die Datenschutzerklärung wurde noch nicht akzeptiert!
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Saison 2020-1||Fjordhytte||1||6||Wednesday, 01 January 2020||Friday, 08 May 2020||505.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-2||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 09 May 2020||Friday, 22 May 2020||505.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-3||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 23 May 2020||Friday, 12 June 2020||583.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-4||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 13 June 2020||Friday, 03 July 2020||700.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-5||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 04 July 2020||Friday, 14 August 2020||778.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-6||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 15 August 2020||Friday, 21 August 2020||700.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-7||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 22 August 2020||Friday, 28 August 2020||583.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-8||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 29 August 2020||Friday, 04 September 2020||505.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-9||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 05 September 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||505.00€ per week||7||28|