This beautiful cottage by the fjord is located on a tributary of the Hardangerfjord. It is one of 4 identical holiday homes which are all close to the fjord. From the terrace you have a magnificent view of the water and the surrounding mountains. Between the houses is a loose vegetation, thus providing enough privacy to enjoy on the wooden terrace meals or sunbathing. The parking spaces are located directly at the house so that you have short distances when loading and unloading.
Upon entering the house you are first in a spacious hallway with enough space for your luggage. A staircase leads to the first floor where there are two comfortably furnished bedrooms, each with a double bed. In the gallery is the fifth bed on this floor. Another bedroom on the ground floor offers three beds in a bunk bed and a single bed.
The living room with dining room and open kitchen offers views of the fjord from all locations. When the weather is fine, you can access the terrace directly from here. In the inclement weather you can make yourself comfortable in the house and enjoy the view through the numerous windows.
The annex in the back of the house can be reached from the outside and offers plenty of space for fishing tackle or for drying the laundry. There are also the life jackets, the freezer and the grill.
The boat dock at the belonging to the holiday property motorboat is located directly at the house and you can immediately start a boat trip.
The following services are included in the rental price
• Holiday house
• 1 motor boat with 15 hp outboard motor
• Internet connection
• Electricity and water
The following services are not included in the rental price
• Petrol for the motorboat
• Arrival, meals
• Bedding, but bookable
• Towels, but bookable
• Final cleaning, but bookable
• Wood for the stove
Additional services bookable on request
• A second motorboat on request EUR 250.- per week, please check availability before booking
• 1 bed linen per set / person EUR 13.- per stay
• 2 towels per person, per stay EUR 5.-
• Final cleaning EUR 90.-
• You can also order these services when booking online
• Linen, towels and final cleaning can be brought with you
• Location of the holiday houses Fjordhytten 4 - 7, at N-5476 Sunndal
• Size of the holiday house approx. 100 m², for max. 8 people on 2 floors
• Year of construction 2011
• Natural ground level ground
• 2 parking spaces directly at each cottage on the property
• Additional parking spaces about 20 - 50 meters from the holiday house
• Distance to the Maurangerfjord: approx. 2 m
• Location of the cottages about 2 meters above sea level / Maurangerfjord
• Distance to the boats: approx. 5 m
• Supermarkets: about 24 km to Rosendal
• Nearest gas station in Dimmelsvik, about 26 km, or Odda 14 km
• Restaurant / hotel / kiosk 24 km to Rosendal, 14 km to Odda
• Next big city for leisurely strolling is Rosendal, 24 km, 14 km to Odda
• Ski center 40 km
• Charcoal grill
• Garden furniture made of wood on the porch, round bench with table.
• 1 motor boat with 15 HP can be used free of charge by the tenant of the holiday house
• 1 stainless steel fillet table on the boat quay at the boat.
• Contact person for questions about the holiday house, motor boat or boat instruction.
Living / Kitchen
• Large living room with kitchen
• Electric stove with oven and 4 hot plates
• Coffee machine
• Sink with cold and warm water
• Cable TV with 3 German channels
• Free internet
• Freezer with about 360 liters in the annex of the holiday house
• Electric heating in living room
• Wood stove in the living room, wood not incl.
• Vacuum cleaner.
• 1 bedroom with double bed on the upper floor (2 persons) Dimensions of mattresses 2 x 90 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with double bed on the upper floor (2 persons) Dimensions of mattresses 2 x 80 x 200 cm
• 1 single bed in the corridor of the upper floor (1 person) Dimension mattresses 1 x 90 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds in the basement (2 persons) each 80 x 200 cm and 1 single bed 80 x 200 cm
• Electric heating in the 2 bedrooms on the upper floor
• 1 bathroom with 1 shower, 1 hand basin and 1 WC
• Hot and cold water
• Underfloor heating in the bathroom
• Washing machine
By clicking the Activities button, you will be taken to the descriptions with photos of our below mentioned excursion possibilities, which are possible from the holiday house.
Hike into the Ænes valley
Hike to Bondhusbreen in Sundal
Hike to Buer Glacier in Odda
Guided glacier tours over Folgefonna
Bathing trip by motorboat to Sild
Hike on the Malmangernuten
Barony in Rosendal
Excursion to Bergen
Tyssedal power station
Røldal Stave Church
Jondal summer resort
Arrival time approx. From 4 pm to 10 pm or possibly after arrangement
Departure time until 9.00 am
From mid-May to mid-September, arrival and departure day only on Saturdays.
From mid-September to mid-May, autumn-spring arrival day and departure day freely selectable,
Booking only via us since not online bookable.
Traveling from the ferry ports in Norway to the cottage:
Color Line ferry dock in Oslo: approx. 6 hours
Color Line ferry dock in Larvik: approx. 5.5 hours
Color Line and Fjord Line ferry dock in Kristiansand: approx. 5 hours
Fjord Line ferry dock in Bergen: approx. 2.5 hours
Bergen Flesland is the nearest airport at the holiday house. You can travel by car, speedboat or bus to the holiday house. We recommend a rental car The journey time from the Bergen-Flesland airfield to the holiday house is about 2.5 hours.
Fishing in the Maurangerfjord
Our holiday house is located in a little inhabited area with good fishing spots. Depending on the season, cod, saithe, pollack, ling, mackerel,
Plaice, salmon and other fish are fished. The fishing spots are easily reachable by motorboat. You can also go fishing by boat
get a fish on the hook. With some luck it is even possible to catch a salmon or a sea trout. From the boat bridge are always
again watching salmon and sea trout in the fjord.
The captured fish can be filleted at the slaughterhouse on the boat bridge, in order to prepare them in the holiday home. Fishing in the fjord
is free of charge and no fishing permit is needed. If you want to fish on salmon or sea trout in the salmon river, you need a fishing license. The
Season on salmon and sea trouts is from mid June to mid September.
There are several salmon rivers in the vicinity, such as the Ænes Elva, Uskedalselva at Uskedal, etc. The salmon have one
Average weight of approximately 3 - 5 kilograms.
About 11 kilometers from Fjordhytte 4 - 7 is the Ænes Elva, a salmon river which always provides for surprises. The largest salmon in the Ænes Elva
was weighed 13 kilograms.
Approximately 1 kilometer from Fjordhytte 4 - 7 direction Folgefonn-Tunnel is a strong streaming brook that flows into the fjord. At the bridge are large salmon
captured. However, a fishing license must be purchased. The price is about NOK 100.- per day.
At Furebergfossen, a large waterfall between Sundal and Ænes, you can fish for salmon free of charge. Here are the salmon in the floods of the
Waterfall. Fishing at Furebergfossen is an insider tip among local anglers. You do not need an angling card here.
From time immemorial, almost every Norwegian has a boat. In order to be able to experience the impressions of the fjord, a boat with a motor is available for you
free use. Whether as an angler, or to a cheerful splash tour, or to relax on the water, the motorboat offers you countless
In our motor boats, we attach great importance to fuel consumption and environmental protection, so we do not use 2-stroke engines, but
economical modern 4 - stroke engines.
A second boat can be booked online, but only against prior request.
Technical data of the boat
Hobby 430 Sport, self-centering
Length: 4.45 meters
Width: 1.75 meters
Power: 15 hp
Gasoline: Lead-free standard gasoline
(No oil mixture for the gasoline)
Type: Yamaha or Tohatsu 4-stroke engine.
The boat can be towed to the boat bridge.
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Top ausgestattetes und sauberes Haus in herrlicher Natur, sehr ruhig, gute Angelplätze sind schnell erreichbar, alle Angelarten sind möglich - leichtes und schweres pilken, Naturköder angeln, Fliegenfischen, schleppen, sehr gepflegtes Motorboot, im August sind reichlich Fische im Fjord, Sommerskifahren und Gletscherwanderungen nur wenige Autominuten entfernt, tolle Wandermöglichkeiten
die Hausbeschreibung entspricht den Bedingungen vor Ort
am Filetierplatz fehlt Leitungswasser
Um unser Buchungssystem in vollem Umfang zu nutzen, bitten wir Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu bestätigen.
(Sie können Ihre Entscheidung jederzeit mit einer E-Mail an email@example.com widerrufen.)
Die Datenschutzerklärung wurde noch nicht akzeptiert!
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Saison 2019-9||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 07 September 2019||Tuesday, 31 December 2019||850.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-1||Fjordhytte||1||8||Wednesday, 01 January 2020||Friday, 08 May 2020||850.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-2||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 09 May 2020||Friday, 22 May 2020||995.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-3||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 23 May 2020||Friday, 12 June 2020||1,155.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-4||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 13 June 2020||Friday, 10 July 2020||1,390.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-5||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 11 July 2020||Friday, 14 August 2020||1,550.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-6||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 15 August 2020||Friday, 21 August 2020||1,390.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-7||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 22 August 2020||Friday, 28 August 2020||1,155.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-8||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 29 August 2020||Friday, 04 September 2020||1,010.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-9||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 05 September 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||850.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2021-1||Fjordhytte||1||8||Friday, 01 January 2021||Friday, 07 May 2021||850.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2021-2||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 08 May 2021||Friday, 21 May 2021||995.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2021-3||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 22 May 2021||Friday, 11 June 2021||1,155.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2021-4||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 12 June 2021||Friday, 09 July 2021||1,390.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2021-5||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 10 July 2021||Friday, 13 August 2021||1,550.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2021-6||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 14 August 2021||Friday, 20 August 2021||1,390.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2021-7||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 21 August 2021||Friday, 27 August 2021||1,155.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2021-8||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 28 August 2021||Friday, 03 September 2021||1,010.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2021-9||Fjordhytte||1||8||Saturday, 04 September 2021||Friday, 31 December 2021||850.00€ per week||7||28|