Beautiful holiday property on Maurangerfjord icluding fishing boat, at the famous Hardangerfjord. This beautiful house with motorboat and offers you a wonderful holiday destination. The Mauranger and the Hardangerfjord are located in South West Norway in Hordaland with short travel times from the Norwegian ferry ports.
The cottage is built of wood, with large windows to the fjord, which offer a beautiful view of the deep blue fjord and mountains. This holiday home is a chic semi-detached house that blends in perfectly with the landscape. In addition to Fjordhytte-8 is a similar holiday home, both are rented to holiday guests. Seen from the fjord, the left house is Fjordhytte-8. The right neighbor house is Fjordhytte-20 and can also be booked through us.
After entering the holiday home you will find on the right and left of the corridor two bright bedrooms, each with a double bed. Then you get into the very spacious and tastefully decorated living area. A large dining table with bench invites you to a cozy get-together. The living room has a sofa, TV and a wood stove, which provides on cold days for atmosphere.
A narrow staircase leads you from the living room to the attic, where there are 2 single beds. Also from here you have a beautiful view of the fjord.
A fully equipped bathroom and a utility room are located in the basement. There is also a common room with two large gates that open to the fjord. The lounge is very popular with the guests. There you can spend the evening hours by the water with a glass of wine.
At the boat quay of Fjordhytte-8 is also the mooring of the boat of Fjordhytte-9, 20 and 21.
The following services are included in the rental price
• 1 powerboat with 20 hp outboard motor
• Electricity and water
The following services are not included in the rental price
• Petrol for the motorboat
• Arrival, meals
• Bedding, but bookable
• Towels, but bookable
• Final cleaning, but bookable
• Internet, but bookable
Additional services bookable on request
• A second motor boat on request EUR 200.- per week, please check availability before booking
• 1 bed linen per set / person EUR 13.- per stay
• 2 towels per person, per stay EUR 5.-
• Final cleaning EUR 70.-
• Internet per week EUR 13.-
• These services must be ordered in advance and must be paid by the owner
• Linen, towels and final cleaning can be brought with you
• Location of the holiday home Fjordhytte-8, at N-5476 Sunndal
• Size of the holiday house approx. 100 m², for max. 6 people on 3 floors
• Year of construction 2008
• Natural plot
• 2 parking places directly by the house on the property
• Distance to the Maurangerfjord: approx. 5 m
• Location of the holiday house about 2 meters above sea level / Maurangerfjord
• Distance to the boats: approx. 5 m
• Supermarkets: about 20 km to Rosendal
• Nearest gas station in Dimmelsvik, about 22 km, or Odda 18 km
• Restaurant / hotel / kiosk 20 km to Rosendal, 14 km to Odda
• Next big city to the cozy stroll is Rosendal and Odda
• Ski center 40 km
• Gas grill
• Garden furniture
• 1 washing machine and tumble dryer in the house of the holiday house
• 1 pet allowed, additional pets on request and at an extra charge
• 1 motorboat with 9.9 hp can be used free of charge by the tenant of the holiday house
• Contact person for questions about the holiday house, motor boat or boat instruction
• Renting from 1 April to the end of October, no hiring possible over the winter season.
Living / Kitchen
• Large living room with well equipped kitchen
• Electric stove with oven and 4 hot plates
• Coffee machine
• Sink with cold and warm water
• Refrigerator in the kitchen, separate large freezer
• Cable TV, 1 German channel
• DVD player
• Internet on request
• Freezer with about 200 liters in the house of the holiday house
• Electric heating
• Woodburning stove in the living room
• Vacuum cleaner.
• 1 bedroom with double bed (2 persons) Dimension mattress 150 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with double bed (2 persons) Dimension mattress 150 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds on the upper floor (2 persons) each 90 x 200 cm
• 1 bathroom with 1 shower, 1 hand basin and 1 WC
• Hot and cold water
• Underfloor heating in the bathroom
By clicking the Activities button, you will be taken to the descriptions with photos of our below mentioned excursion possibilities, which are possible from the holiday house.
Hike into the Ænes valley
Hike to Bondhusbreen in Sundal
Hike to Buer Glacier in Odda
Guided glacier tours over Folgefonna
Bathing trip by motorboat to Sild
Hike on the Malmangernuten
Barony in Rosendal
Excursion to Bergen
Tyssedal power station
Røldal Stave Church
Jondal summer resort
Arrival time approx. From 4 pm to 10 pm or possibly after arrangement
Departure time until 9.00 am
From mid-May to mid-September, arrival day and departure day only on Saturdays.
From mid-September to mid-May, autumn-spring arrival day and departure day freely selectable,
Booking however ur over us since not bookable online.
Traveling from the ferry ports in Norway to the cottage:
Color Line ferry dock in Oslo: approx. 6 hours
Color Line ferry dock in Larvik: approx. 5.5 hours
Color Line and Fjord Line ferry dock in Kristiansand: approx. 5 hours
Fjord Line ferry dock in Bergen: approx. 2.5 hours
Bergen Flesland is the nearest airport at the holiday house. You can travel by car, speedboat or bus to the holiday house. We recommend a rental car The journey time from the Bergen-Flesland airfield to the holiday house is about 2.5 hours.
Fishing in the Maurangerfjord
From the holiday house all fishing spots can be reached by motorboat in a short time. In the fjord it is possible to fish: cod, Saithe, pollack, ling, mackerel, plaice, salmon and others.
The caught fish can be filleted directly at the boat bridge, in order to prepare them in the holiday home. For fishing in the fjord there will be no Fishing license required.
However, if you want to fish on salmon or sea trout in the salmon river, you need an authorization. The fishing season on salmon and sea trout is from the middle June to mid-September.
There are several salmon rivers in the area, such as Sundal, Ænes and Uskedal. A further possibility is at an outlet of a Hydroelectric power plant on which is also fished on salmon.
At Furebergfossen, a large waterfall between Sundal and Ænes, you can fish for salmon free of charge. Here are the salmon in the floods of the Waterfall. Fishing at Furebergfossen is an insider tip among local anglers. You do not need an angling card here.
Traditionally, a boat is an important part of life for every Norwegian. In order to be able to experience the impressions of the fjord, you can also experience the fjord beautiful motorboat in the fjord, which you can use for free.
A second boat can be booked by the owner, but only on prior request.
Technical data of the boat
Hobby 420 Classic
Length: 4.20 meters
Width: 1.70 meters
Power: 20 hp
Petrol: 4-stroke petrol (No petrol-oil mixture)
Type: Yamaha 4 stroke engine.
The boat can be towed to the boat bridge.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Um unser Buchungssystem in vollem Umfang zu nutzen, bitten wir Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu bestätigen.
(Sie können Ihre Entscheidung jederzeit mit einer E-Mail an email@example.com widerrufen.)
Die Datenschutzerklärung wurde noch nicht akzeptiert!
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Saison 2019-9||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 07 September 2019||Tuesday, 31 December 2019||675.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-1||Fjordhytte||1||6||Wednesday, 01 January 2020||Friday, 08 May 2020||675.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-2||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 09 May 2020||Friday, 22 May 2020||798.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-3||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 23 May 2020||Friday, 12 June 2020||921.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-4||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 13 June 2020||Friday, 03 July 2020||1,105.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-5||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 04 July 2020||Friday, 14 August 2020||1,228.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-6||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 15 August 2020||Friday, 21 August 2020||1,105.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-7||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 22 August 2020||Friday, 28 August 2020||921.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-8||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 29 August 2020||Friday, 04 September 2020||798.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-9||Fjordhytte||1||6||Saturday, 05 September 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||675.00€ per week||7||28|