Fjordhytte 29 is an attractive, newer holiday home for your holiday in Norway. The beautiful location of this holiday home directly on the Maurangerfjord is ideal for a holiday in the midst of magnificent nature. This holiday home is located near Sunndal in Norway amidst rugged mountains, green valleys and the blue fjord. This property is very suitable for a holiday in Norway, as you will find very good opportunities in the area for hikers, anglers and nature lovers.
The countless and very large windows of the house provide plenty of light and afford even on cloudy days unrestricted panoramic views of the fjord and the mountains. On the ground floor you will find a cozy living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom for 2 persons.
Three more bedrooms and the Hems are located on the upper floor and invite to the rest hour.
The fishing boat with 9.9 hp outboard engine is moored right in front of your holiday home and is ready for you. In the adjacent boathouse you will find enough space to store your fishing gear. Here there is a freezer with about 150 liters, in which you can freeze your fished fresh fish.
For anglers there are salmon rivers with salmon and sea trout in the area. The fishing licenses for the salmon rivers are inexpensive and cost about NOK 100.- per day.
In the Maurangerfjord you can catch the following fish: cod, saithe, mackerel, plaice, ling, monkfish and salmon. Fishing in the fjord is a great experience even for beginners, you do not need a fishing license.
About 1 kilometer from the cottage, is a raging stream that flows into the fjord. At the mouth, large salmon are caught again and again. For fishing in the estuarine area, however, a fishing license must be purchased. The price is about NOK 100.- per day.
The Maurangerfjord is a tributary of the Hardangerfjord. From the house you have a wonderful view of the Maurangerfjord and the mountains opposite. At a distance of about 50 meters are the Fjordhytten 4 - 7, which are also offered at Norway-Fjordhytter.
Many well-marked hiking trails in the surrounding mountains and valleys invite you to hike in untouched nature. From Sunndal you can reach the glacier gate of the Folgefonn Glacier via adventurous paths.
The nearest major cities are Rosendal, about 24 km away and Odda, about 14 km away. There you will find supermarkets, sports shops, restaurants and boutiques.
In the vicinity there are attractions, such as the Barony Rosendal a small romantic castle, the Ænes church, the Fureberg waterfall, the Kaiser Wilhelm Steig and much more. More information can be found in the house or in the tourist office in Rosendal am Hafen. Also visit the "Activities" on this page. Here you can immediately get an overview of the environment of the house.
Along with the travel documents, you will receive a map describing the best fishing spots, including fishing tips.
The following services are included in the rental price
• 1 motorboat with 9.9 hp outboard engine
• Electricity and water
The following services are not included in the rental price
• Gasoline for the motorboat
• Arrival, food
• Bed linen, but bookable
• Towels, but bookable
• Final cleaning, but bookable
• Wood for the stove
On request bookable additional services
• 1 bed linen per set / person approx. EUR 12,50.- per stay
• 2 towels per person, about EUR 5.- per stay
• final cleaning approx. EUR 110.-
• 1 cot on request about EUR 40.- per stay
• 1 sack of firewood approx. EUR 22,00
• These services can be ordered online at the time of booking
• You are welcome to bring your own bed linen, towels and cleaning.
• Location of the holiday home Fjordhytte 29, at N-5476 Sunndal
• Size of the house about 175 m², for max. 10 persons on 2 floors plus hems
• Year of construction 2008
• Pets are not allowed
• Natural property at ground level
• 3 parking spaces about 30 meters from the house, loading and unloading the house
• Distance to Maurangerfjord: approx. 5 m
• Location of the holiday home about 2 meters above sea level / Maurangerfjord
• Distance to the motorboat approx. 5 m
• Distance to the neighboring house approx. 3 m
• Supermarkets: about 24 km to Rosendal
• Next gas station in Dimmelsvik, about 26 km, or Odda 14 km
• Restaurant / Hotel / Kiosk 24 km to Rosendal, 14 km to Odda
• Next big city for leisurely stroll is Rosendal, 24 km, 14 km to Odda
• Ski center 40 km
• Garden furniture
• 1 washing machine
• 1 motorboat with 9.9 hp can be used free of charge by the renter of the holiday home
• Contact person nearby for questions about the holiday home, motorboat or instruction at the boat.
Living / Kitchen
• Large living room with kitchen
• electric stove with oven and 4 hotplates
• Coffee machine
• Sink with cold and warm water
• Watch TV with your own laptop or similar via Internet
• TV available only for DVD
• Free internet
• Freezer with approx. 150 liters in the boathouse
• Electric heating in living room
• Woodburning stove not included
• Vacuum cleaner.
• 1 bedroom with double bed in the basement (2 persons) Dimensions mattress 180 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with double bed upstairs (2 persons) size mattress 150 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds upstairs (2 persons) measuring mattresses 90 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with 1 single bed upstairs (1 person) measuring mattresses 90 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with 4 single beds in Hems (3rd floor open) measuring mattresses 0,75 x 200 cm
• 1 bathroom with 1 wash hand basin, 1 toilet and 1 whirlpool for 2 persons
• 1 bathroom with 1 shower, 1 wash hand basin and 1 toilet
• Hot and cold water
• Underfloor heating in the bathroom upstai
Via the button Activities, you get to the descriptions with photos of our trip possibilities mentioned below, which are possible from the holiday home.
Hike to the Ænes valley
Hike to Bondhusbreen in Sunndal
Hike to the Buer Glacier in Odda
Guided glacier tours over the Folgefonna
Swimming trip by motorboat to Sild
Hike on the Malmangernuten
Barony in Rosendal
Trip to Bergen
Tyssedal power plant
Røldal stave church
Jondal summer ski center
Arrival time from 16.00 clock to 22 clock or possibly by appointment
Departure time until 9.00
From mid-May to mid-September arrival day and departure day only on Saturdays.
From mid-September to mid-May, autumn-spring day of arrival and departure date freely selectable,
Booking only through us as not online bookable.
Travel times from the ferry ports in Norway to the holiday house:
Color Line Ferry Terminal in Oslo: approx. 6 hours
Color Line Ferry in Larvik: about 5-6 hours
Color Line and Fjord Line Ferry in Kristiansand: about 5-6 hours
Fjord Line Ferry Terminal in Bergen: approx. 2.5 hours
Bergen Flesland is the closest airport to the holiday home. You can arrive by car, speedboat or bus to the house. We generally recommend renting a car. The arrival time from the airport Bergen-Flesland to the house is about 2.5 hours.
With your 9.9 hp motorboat you can reach good fishing spots in a short time. With your arrival documents you will receive a map with good fishing spots. Our photos show fish that were caught in the Maurangerfjord by ourselves or by guests.
As with most of our cottages offered here is also a motor boat for free use. In fine weather, enjoy the picturesque fjord landscape by motorboat.
Technical data of the motor boat
Length approx. 4.20 meters
Width approx: 1.70 meters
Power: 9.9 hp
Fuel for the engine:
4-stroke petrol outboard, no petrol-oil mixture necessary
The motorboat is located directly at the house.
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
pro Sack22.00€ ( Per booking )
Saugen und Entsorgen des Mülls durch Mieter110.00€ ( Per booking )
auf Wunsch buchbar40.00€ ( Per booking )
Spannbettuch, Überzug f. Kopfkissen/Zudecke12.50€ ( Per booking )
bestehend aus 2 Stück5.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Um unser Buchungssystem in vollem Umfang zu nutzen, bitten wir Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu bestätigen.
(Sie können Ihre Entscheidung jederzeit mit einer E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org widerrufen.)
Die Datenschutzerklärung wurde noch nicht akzeptiert!
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Saison 2020-1||Fjordhytte||1||10||Wednesday, 01 January 2020||Friday, 08 May 2020||1,006.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-2||Fjordhytte||1||10||Saturday, 09 May 2020||Friday, 22 May 2020||1,189.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-3||Fjordhytte||1||10||Saturday, 23 May 2020||Friday, 12 June 2020||1,372.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-4||Fjordhytte||1||10||Saturday, 13 June 2020||Friday, 03 July 2020||1,647.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-5||Fjordhytte||1||10||Saturday, 04 July 2020||Friday, 14 August 2020||1,830.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-6||Fjordhytte||1||10||Saturday, 15 August 2020||Friday, 21 August 2020||1,647.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-7||Fjordhytte||1||10||Saturday, 22 August 2020||Friday, 28 August 2020||1,372.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-8||Fjordhytte||1||10||Saturday, 29 August 2020||Friday, 04 September 2020||1,189.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-9||Fjordhytte||1||10||Saturday, 05 September 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||1,006.00€ per week||7||28|