The holiday home "Rorbu" is located in the archipelago of south-west Norway below Bergen on the island of Bømlo. This beautiful house is in a protected location on the Kuleseidkanalen, a saltwater channel. From here you can get in a short time by motorboat directly to the open sea and good fishing grounds.
The island of Bømlo is easily accessible by car via bridges. It is only a short drive from the ferry terminal Bergen, Kristiansand or Stavanger.
Here you will find a typical Norwegian cottage "Rorbu" right on the water. The name Rorbu originally comes from a simple fisherman's hut where fishermen spent the fishing season. Nowadays, these Rorbuas are modern, newly built, high standard cottages that locals like to use for weekend breaks, vacations and fishing by motorboat.
Inside you will find a bright and friendly-looking cottage with attractive interior. With many details, the rooms radiate comfort and invite you to spend your holiday here carefree. A black leather suite is available in the living area and makes it possible to look outward. The opposite dining table is divided into the open, flooded with light kitchen.
The holiday home offers enough space to spend the holidays together with up to 7 people. The bathroom has a shower, hand basin and toilet. Immerse yourself in a cottage right on the water and experience the closeness to nature, enjoy pure fishing pleasure and take the time to unwind. Right next door is Fjordhytte FH-36, which can also be booked through our homepage.
The holiday home itself is centrally located and offers the possibility to start a variety of leisure activities, such as a visit to the Hanseatic city of Bergen with the historic buildings Bryggen and the legendary fish market right on the harbor.
Under activities on this homepage you will find some sights that are worth a visit. We explored the area and various sights on Bømlo, so we can recommend Bømlo.
It is only 5 meters to the motorboat with 9.9 hp 2 - stroke engine, which can be used by the tenant of the house for free. The fishing grounds are easily accessible by motorboat. You can catch all fish species occurring in the North Atlantic.
The following services are included in the rental price of this holiday home
• 1 motorboat with 9.9 hp outboard engine
• Electricity and water
The following services are not included in the rental price
• Gasoline for the motorboat
• Arrival, food
• Bed linen, but bookable
• Towels, but bookable
• Final cleaning, but bookable
On request bookable additional services
• 1 bed linen per set / person EUR 10.- per stay
• 2 towels per person, per stay EUR 5.-
• final cleaning EUR 100.-
• These services can be ordered and paid in cash
• You are welcome to bring your own bed linen, towels and cleaning
• Location of the holiday home Fjordhytte-22, in N-5437 Finnås
• Size of the house about 92 m², for max. 7 people on 2 floors
• built in 2009
• Pets are not allowed
• Natural property at ground level
• 2 parking spaces directly at the cottage
• Distance to the water: approx. 5 m
• Location of the house about 2 meters above sea level
• Distance to the motorboat: approx. 5 m
• Supermarket: about 400 m
• Next gas station 400 m
• Restaurant / Hotel / Kiosk 15 km
• Next big city 15 km
• Garden furniture
• 1 washing machine and 1 tumble dryer
• 1 motorboat with 9.9 hp can be used free of charge by the renter of the holiday home
• Contact person for questions about the holiday home, motorboat or instruction at the boat.
Living / Kitchen
• Large living room with well equipped kitchen
• electric stove with oven and 4 hotplates
• Coffee machine
• Sink with cold and warm water
• Refrigerator in the kitchen with 3 freezers
• Cable TV with 2 German channels
• Free internet
• Freezer with approx. 360 liters in the cultivation of the holiday home
• Electric heating
• Vacuum cleaner.
• 1 bedroom with double bed, 2 people, mattress dimensions 1 x 150 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with 1 bunk bed, 2 persons, mattress dimensions 2 x 90 x 200 cm
• 1 bedroom with 1 double bed downstairs, 1 single bed upstairs, 3 people, dimensions below 150 x 200, top, 90 x 200 cm
• 1 bathroom with 1 shower, 1 wash hand basin and 1 toilet
• Hot and cold water
• Underfloor heating in the bathroom
Via the button Activities, you get to the descriptions with photos of our trip possibilities mentioned below, which are possible from the holiday home.
Trip to Bergen
Visit Espevær a car-free island with many attractions
Biking on Bømlo
Arrival time from 16.00 clock to 22 clock or possibly by appointment
Departure time until 9.00
From mid-May to mid-September arrival day and departure day only on Saturdays.
From mid-September to mid-May, autumn-spring day of arrival and departure date freely selectable,
Booking however ur via us as not online bookable.
Travel times from the ferry ports in Norway to the holiday house:
• From the ferry terminal Bergen 2 hours,
• Kristiansand Ferry Terminal 6 hours,
From the Larvik Ferry Terminal 7.5 hours,
• 8 hours from Oslo Ferry Terminal.
Bergen Flesland is the closest airport to the holiday home. You can arrive by rental car, speedboat or bus to the house. We generally recommend a rental car The journey time from the airport Bergen-Flesland to the house is about 2.5 hours.
Fishing in the archipelago
From the house, the fishing spots with the 9.9 hp motorboat on the Kuleseidkanalen be well reached. Depending on the season, the following fish are caught in the sea
caught: cod, saithe, pollack, ling, mackerel, plaice, salmon and others.
The fishing grounds in the sea are very good and you can catch decent fish.
The caught fish you can fillet directly at the house at the fish cleaning place, in order to prepare it then freshly in the holiday house.
Even with this holiday home, guests can use the owner's motorboat with 9.9 hp outboard motor for free, so you can get the most out of your fish
come. There are many good fishing spots in the area.
Technical data of the boat
Length: 4.28 meters
Width: 1.72 meters
Power: 9.9 hp
Gasoline: 2-stroke gasoline (gasoline-oil mixture necessary)
Type: 2-stroke engine built in 2002.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Um unser Buchungssystem in vollem Umfang zu nutzen, bitten wir Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu bestätigen.
(Sie können Ihre Entscheidung jederzeit mit einer E-Mail an email@example.com widerrufen.)
Die Datenschutzerklärung wurde noch nicht akzeptiert!
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Saison 2019-9||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 07 September 2019||Tuesday, 31 December 2019||941.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-1||Fjordhytte||1||7||Wednesday, 01 January 2020||Friday, 08 May 2020||941.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-2||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 09 May 2020||Friday, 22 May 2020||1,055.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-3||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 23 May 2020||Friday, 12 June 2020||1,212.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-4||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 13 June 2020||Friday, 03 July 2020||1,326.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-5||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 04 July 2020||Friday, 14 August 2020||1,426.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-6||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 15 August 2020||Friday, 21 August 2020||1,326.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-7||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 22 August 2020||Friday, 28 August 2020||1,212.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-8||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 29 August 2020||Friday, 04 September 2020||1,055.00€ per week||7||28|
|Saison 2020-9||Fjordhytte||1||7||Saturday, 05 September 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||941.00€ per week||7||28|